How to Volunteer
Huntington Society of Canada Toronto Chapter – we are volunteers from the Greater Toronto Area who:
- help people affected by Huntington disease (HD)
- raise awareness of Huntington disease
- raise funds for HD research and services for those affected by HD: over $1,050,000 netted through events, proceeds of Amaryllis & raffle sales
Here are some ways you might be able to contribute to the cause:
- Help out at a chapter event
- Sell raffle tickets
- Solicit donations and prizes for event
- Consider a position on the chapter executive
- Promote participation in chapter events
- Contribute to our 3 x per annum newsletter
Create your own event – join TeamHD! Raise funds when participating in any event in Canada such as a marathon, or create your own! Call 1-800-998-7398 ext 127.
Charitable registration #: 11896 5516 RR0001.